How to serve process on someone in jail.

If you want to know how to serve process on someone in jail, then you’re in luck because this is super-easy and I can explain it in less than 30 seconds!

Serving civil process like divorce papers or child custody papers on an inmate is really easy money! Here’s why…

People in jail get served all the time so your local Sheriff’s Office (who runs the county jail) has a procedure in place for process serving.

All you have to do is contact the sheriff’s office and find out where to take the papers. They have an office you bring the papers to and the sheriff’s office will take it from there!

Just be sure to fill out your Return of Service accordingly and return it to the clerk of court’s office just like you normally do.

That’s it!

If you want complete Process Server training in an easy to understand, home study video course, then I highly recommend you get my course The Investigator’s Ultimate Guide to Process Serving.

Or check out my open letter about this course and what it can do for you:

Committed to your success,
Larry Kaye,
Private Investigator (Ret.) &
#1 Best Selling Author

P.S. – And, of course, don’t miss my special report titled… If You Want To be a Private Investigator Give Up… Unless You Do These Three Things. You can get it right here…

Get Instant Access to Your FREE Private Investigator Report!

* indicates required

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *