Is this a message you should share with someone?
This week I share important information on how to avoid being ripped-off by doing a background check on the contractor you want to hire for home improvements.
In this week’s video I teach…
– The truth about the Better Business Bureau.
– The real place to run a check on a business!
– What to do when you find a problem company has changed it’s name.
– 3 things I make every contractor show me before I hire him!
– For Contractors: A marketing tip on how you can place yourself above other contractors!
– And a BONUS TIP… The condition I place in every contract when I hire work to be done for me.
You can greatly increase your odds of getting a good contractor by conducting a basic background check on him before you hire him!
Committed to your success,
P.S. – Don’t miss my special report titled… If You Want To Be a Private Investigator Give Up… Unless You Do These Three Things. You can get it on the home page of my blog.